Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

A beautiful valentine morning.
capture this while on my way to our valentine celebration.

dine in at BBQ chicken located at northpoint.

bf damn sweet, sharing this together. Mash potato, awesome max.

this is mine, i didn't finished my spagetti, too spicy.
my boy order this, baked rice. i hate this the most. cheesezzz!

after lunch, checking in to our valentine place.
studiom, beautiful isn't ?
level two, gym, suana, computer , swimming pool etc located here.
outside from our level...
from our room ....

Us, taking pictures all the way, capturing this.
our favourite of all.
our valentine cake. so damn pretty !
before heading out tonight,
both of us heading out to clarke quay for a walk .
him, having his wine. I'm the photographer of the day.

cheers for all the lovely couple on earth !
the next early morning, we went for our buffet breakfast together.
look at what he ate, unhealthy much.

and mine. before we checking out , camwhore ....
valentine wine from... studiom staff. Swweetttt !!!
duplicate house key, and he make this for me.
i think this is the sweetest though.
cheers !
my valentine gift from him...
I love this so much. unique much.
Happy valentine babyboy.
thanks for the wonderful memories
hope you are happy and enjoy too.
Happy valentine everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment